Here are some answers to our frequently asked questions!
- Do you Deliver? Yes! We personally deliver to all of Waukesha and outlying areas such as Oconomowoc, Mukwonago, Big Bend, Pewaukee, Sussex, Dousman, Wales, North Prairie and more. In addition, we use a delivery co-op for the metropolitan Milwaukee area with deliveries Monday-Saturday afternoons, including Milwaukee, New Berlin, Wauwatosa, Oak Creek, Franklin, St. Francis, Butler, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Brown Deer, Mequon. Funeral homes are serviced by our trucks on Sunday mornings.
- What is the Cost of Delivery? $9.99 to the City of Waukesha and $11.99 to outlying areas and the metropolitan Milwaukee area. We also send flowers anywhere in the world through Teleflora and FTD.
- What are your hours? We are open Monday-Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. In addition, we are open Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. the 5 weeks prior to Christmas, and Sundays 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. from Mother’s Day to the week prior to Father’s Day.
- Where are you located? Waukesha Floral is not the easiest place to find, we’ll admit it. When you’re over 100 years old, sometimes an industrial park grows up around you. We are located at 319 S. Prairie Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53186… next to Saratoga Baseball Complex and just up the road from Prairie Home Cemetery.
- What do many people tell us upon entering Waukesha Floral? “I never knew you existed, but I’m glad I found you!”